Here's my finished balloons. For the purist Playmobil collectors these are made from 100% Playmobil parts right down to the little bands around the ballast bags!
I'm very pleased with how these have turned out but they have to be the hardest thing I've made. It was a real pain gluing the rigging onto the balloon, that part was very awkward trying to hold it down while it dried. The other thing that was difficult was working out how to attach the basket to the rigging and be able to suspend the burner. I ended up making three different versions using a variety of spares.
With out doubt my hardest challenge so far!