Up Up And Away - Victorian Balloons

Here's my finished balloons. For the purist Playmobil collectors these are made from 100% Playmobil parts right down to the little bands around the ballast bags!
I'm very pleased with how these have turned out but they have to be the hardest thing I've made. It was a real pain gluing the rigging onto the balloon, that part was very awkward trying to hold it down while it dried. The other thing that was difficult was working out how to attach the basket to the rigging and be able to suspend the burner. I ended up making three different versions using a variety of spares.
With out doubt my hardest challenge so far!


    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on google and found your blog very interesting i would like to have more information about it so can you please give me some more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, this is really cool stuff, and perfect for your garden.

    Just like to share with you a funny quotes...

    "California is a fine place to live - if you happen to be an orange." -- Fred Allen

    You can get more funny quotes at http://quotelandia.com/category/funny

    ReplyDelete