All Packed Up

I've had a packed weekend so far, I was asked to do some overtime last minute at work so that's one of my days gaone already. Things have gone well on ebay even though it's always a quiet time of the year (Christmas is always the best time to sell) so yesterday was spent packing everything up. WHAT A JOB!!!!!!
The worst was the palace by the time it was  double boxed to get to America the parcel was that big I could only get one courier to collect it - what a nightmare! Nevermind the rest. I'm not looking forward to packing up Thornhill House.

Work on my next mansion has slowed because of all this, I've only managed to wallpaper half of it but while I'm waiting in for the couriers I'm hoping to finish it off. Pictures soon - fingers crossed.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment