Letters From Friends

Hi, I just wanted to apologise to everyone whose emailed me over the last couple of weeks. I had a problem with my email account and a lot of messages have ended up as spam. It's all sorted now ( well I hope so!) so please be patient with me and I'll try to get in touch with every one over the next few days.


So sorry about this and I'll chat to you all soon.


Oh while I think about it, I'm getting a new computer next week if it turns up on time, so I'll be off line for a few days while I get it set up and all my files transferred etc. This is why theres not been many new photos as I'm waiting till I get the new machine to sort them all out.


So thanks everyone for your emails and I'll talk soon.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment