New Figures For The New Year

I know it's a bit late but happy new year to all my visitors.

I've had a hectic Christmas again, so much for putting my feet up for a bit! While the weather here is not so good I've taken the opportunity to do a few figures and vehicles before starting on this years big projects.





Some of these will be on the emporium at the weekend.

As it's the first post of the year I'll do my usual of making a listing of things I'd like to do this year. If you've ever read my other new year posts you'll notice I'm lucky if I manage to get half of what I'd planned done!
So this years list is going to be a bit shorter. In no particular order:

Finish my Death Star - it's been half built for about 6 months now stuck on a cupboard!

Build and design my seasonal Palaces, like the Snow Queens Palace I want to do one for each season that can stand separately or connect together.

Disney Land Hotel - I've been asked if it's possible to build one based on the Paris hotel and even if I don't make it I'd like to finish off the 3D design I've started.

Blackthorne Manor - This will be my largest house to date bigger than Houghton Hall,  15 windows across by 3 floors high, 3 balconies, colonnade front. I plan to start this in the next few months soon as I've managed to get hold of the basic parts.

Natural History Museum - a 3D design I'd like to finish, that one day I'll build when I have the space :)

Neuschwanstein Castle - this will be a 3D design only as I can't resit building the fairy tale castle.

That's the plan for the year fingers crossed I'll get some of it done.






    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment