Merry Christmas

Hello to all my visitors and fellow Playmobil collectors. I'd like to say a big thank you to you all for your kind words and encouragement. I love reading your emails and I'm flattered you've spent some time here looking at my ideas and liked them enough to get in touch. I hope you will all continue to visit next year. 

It's been a bit slow trying to update this blog site but I will get more pictures here. I've been very busy the last few months and I'll still got lot's to finish off but everything is on hold for a couple of weeks so I can enjoy Christmas and my collection.

I hope everyone who has bought some of my work this year is enjoying it half as much as I loved to make it. Thank you for your support and continuing requests.

So my plans for next year...... please don't hold me to it! Are listed below.

Tudor Manor Hall
I've built this once and had to pack it up for the space but I'm looking forward to putting it back up and making a start on the furniture and decorations. I'm planning on creating a separate page for this so you can all follow my work as it goes along.


Medieval Buildings
I've got several buildings already designed in my head and am looking forward to building these soon, including a church, pub, bridge house and watermill.

Medieval Market
Along the same lines as the large Victorian Market I made last year, complete with base and new customised figures.

Medieval Tournament
Including jousting, archery, lots of knights and tents and anything else that strikes my fancy

Gothic / Haunted Mansion
A new style mansion with a spooky feel to it

Victorian Small Shops
A few more of the small shops I created at Christmas to continue the set.

Victorian Carnival & Traveling Show

So we'll see how far I manage to get with this lot!

Well best wishes to you all, I hope you have a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year, Emma.J
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment