The Red Mansion

A few weeks ago I manged to finish another mansion in the same style as the Cluedo house. Although I did create a page for it I'm only just getting around to mentioning it here on my main blog.

Like the Cluedo house the Red Mansion actually closes up, which I 've always loved being able to shut it up and keep my cats out of it when I'm not using it. I've also included a working piano in this version.

So if you like these pictures I hope you'll visit the Red Mansion page to see more. this mansion is also currently for sale.









    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. This is actually a calico critters mansion- but I think it works better with playmobil! It's a brilliant idea to use it, and I think I prefer this building to the current playmobil mansion.

    ReplyDelete