Victorian Figures For Karim

I was sent some playmobil ladies last week by Karim, a fellow collector and asked if I could do them up a little and create a few gentlemen to go with them. 

I've known Karim for a few years now and it was he who started me off with the idea of YouTube videos and introduced me to Playmofriends forum. So I was glad to help out. Karim creates wonderfully detailed story videos featuring stunning Victorian Mansions etc. He's currently working on an international story featuring playmobil figures from fellow collectors from around the world, including my Miss Tate I mention before. Hopefully I'll be able to add a link here to his wonderful story in a few months time.

In the meantime here are Karim's figures.








    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment